I'm not entirely certain where my next trip will be. I love to travel so there are so many places that I want to go. Let's list them, shall we?
1. Ireland - Grandma and Grandpa Knox went there many years ago. The pictures they brought home were beautiful. And I love taking pictures.
2. Prague - I've heard that Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. And was largely spared of the carpet bombings of World War II. So many of the old buildings and sites are still around.
3. Poland - In listening to podcasts about WWII and other historical events, my admiration of the Polish people has increased by so much. They seem like really tough little cookies.
4. Argentina - For tango. Of course. I love to tango and I would enjoy nothing more than to see where my favorite activity started.
5. Back to Israel - Israel continues to fascinate me. I'd love to run back there and spend more time in Jerusalem.
I would like to go to Paris at some point, mostly because I didn't get there this time. But it's not really a big priority. I'd love to go back to Italy, specifically Rome. Rome is a great city and I had a fab time there.
The world is my oyster as it were. And I intend on seeing as much of it as I can. And taking pics to prove it!
No comments:
Post a Comment